Thursday, 2 May 2013

Healthy Eating Day #4


Breakfast - Yogurt
Blueberries
calories - 151

Lunch (I didn't picture) - 2 Scrambled eggs
2 Ryvita seasame

Dinner - Jacket potato 
Tuna
Coleslaw
Beetroot
Cheese
Cucumber
Calories - 109

Snacks - Sour Cream and Chive Propercorn
Bear Apple yoyos
Orange segments 
Calories - 133

Excersise - Walking - 30 Minutes 
Burnt calories - 116

For some reason the photos like to move themselves about and then refuse to go in order! Very anoying, I felt like I haven't eaten much today but I'm not at all hungry I had a friend I haven't seen  in a few months come over for the afternoon which was fabulous. I also went on a short walk. If anyone knows how I can improve my diet so I'm eating more calories but no sugar or carbs let me know :)

Jamie-Lee
x

2 comments:

  1. I'm well impressed! I need to get back on the healthy track. Are those bear yoyo things nice? I'm intrigued by them :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to ask the same as Katie, are the yoyo things nice? I always look at them in tesco but never buy them lol
    Kirsty x

    Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete