Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Healthy Eating #5


Breakfast - 1 scrambled egg
1 Rivita
Calories - 123

Lunch - Asian Noodles 
Prawns
Broccoli
Spinach
Spring onion 
Calories - 123

Dinner - Chicken
Lettuce
Beetroot
Cucumber 
Calories - 126

Snacks 
Popchips 
Calories - 94

Excersize - 190 minutes walking - 504 Calories Burnt. 

Wow I've not eaten much today but i'm feeling pretty good. I only had a small breakfast as I had to go and walk the dog I walk and was running late! I also can't believe how many calories my lunch was? there was absolutely tons in fact I struggled to finish it. The only thing I'm stuggling with at the moment is the lack of sugar, I'm feeling very sleepy without it as before going on this diet I was on a really HIGH sugar diet lots of sweets, sugar and chocolate. I'm also thinking about putting some of my recipes up? 

What can I eat that will give me a pick me up like sugar does but not unhealthy?
Jamie
x

4 comments:

  1. Yes, put up recipes for us. Your food looks so yummy! You've even inspired me to keep a food diary which is helping me so much! Thanks hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy food! Make sure you're eating enough though. As a general rule, your daily NET calories shouldn't go below 1200, so if you burn 500 cals in exercise, then you should eat 1700 cals.

    Eating more will stop you felling sleepy too. Eating healthily should actually make you feel more awake, but not eating enough wont give your body the amount of energy it needs to function, so you'll just want to sleep. Try eating fruit like strawberries & grapes to get your sweet fix :) I hope this is helpful!

    C x | gymbagsandgladrags.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lovely,

    This food looks scrumptious :)

    I really like your blog and have nominated you for a Liebster Award!

    Check out my blog for details - http://missnyssbeautymagpie.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/liebster-award.html

    Nyss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your meals look delicious! Especially the asian noodles!
    Yinyin xx
    yinyinloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete